Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Clonazepam Withdrawal Symptoms Clonazepam Withdrawal Symptoms... PLEASE HELP?

Clonazepam withdrawal symptoms... PLEASE HELP? - clonazepam withdrawal symptoms

After a month of clonazepam 1 mg per day, are rapidly decreased due to the depression that made me. I'm now thinking this was not the best idea, because I'm in now, something much worse. Anxiety was ten times and I feel both physical and psychological pain. I decided to be not worthwhile to do and took .25 mg. It helped me very little, and woke up later in a panic attack a few hours. I can not do this retreat. If these symptoms disappear when you start taking clonazepam or I'm firmly with these symptoms without having to consider?

Has anyone experience in this area?

3 comments:

Jody said...

Clonazepam is very powerful, you know. Benzodiazepines are the 2 most consumed in the United States.

An abrupt or too quickly could lead to the development of withdrawal symptoms from benzodiazepines for psychotic attacks, dysphoria, irritability, aggressiveness, anxiety and hallucinations. You can also use your brain to seizures and permanent damage.

If you have a 1 mg / day, will take half of the moment and with your doctor to the low-RX. This is not a drug to play.

Carbamazepine neutralized the effect of benzo withdrawal.

Doses greater than 0.5 mg are associated with sedation. (no wonder you hold 1mg)

-±яǺvΐѕ- said...

I did not clonazepam, but I also tried to diazepam and lorazepam for concern, and I sincerely believe that I lost so much! My anxiety worsened after the start, therefore, to take them and what's even worse when I stopped. I started with a lot of Panic Attack! and I was really depressed for a week or two, to the point where ball went out of control like a baby for no reason! A month ago, and I always feel like I'm recovering. For now I prefer to deal with fear!

Good luck to you ... I think papers are too quick to distribute the pills.

Depwill said...

I am also on 1 mg of clonazepam since 2005. It helps me sleep at night. I tried to drop a couple of times, but always leads to more fear, like ur experience. Consequently, I give myself to continue clonazepam 1 mg to "Conker Off '.

Post a Comment