Saturday, February 6, 2010

Her Spanking Lap Guys, What Would Do If Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl Suggested Spanking Her?

Guys, what would do if your girlfriend or any girl suggested spanking her? - her spanking lap

I have a fetish spanking huge. I was a man for 8 years. He knows I like to teach and to make it hit me play from time to time. I want to be really hard, but it is better than me, as with a brush or spatula. I want to take me to my knees and make me, but it really hurts. I can not tell him about this though! I feel strange. I spoke with a man while you are online, and I want to do this for me. Frankly, I prefer someone who wants to have to do is done. I fear that my bf think I'm too curly, and I think it will hurt to be afraid. If this blows me boys, is not really cheating, right? I need this out of my system, though. I know he has taught me, I think. Help!

7 comments:

John said...

I met, of course!

Samantha said...

If ur afraid to cheat in any case
I only ask that they
I wanted by just what ur in a few days, and I've said and done, is because I wanted so
I thought it was really strange and not at an end. its just going to go, be it because u only get ...

suhail_0... said...

I hit him hard. Tell him you're hard losing a bad boy and need.

I love when a girl is curled.

Jim said...

What should I do?
Probably to run, not walk to the nearest exit on foot ... Next Exit ""!
.

gonesoul... said...

I want to beat the hell out of him.

tone said...

I hope I have said ..................... now ur extremely wicked! ur Gonna Get It "girl!

Just ME!!;) said...

Ehhhh, hard to say whether fraud or not ...

I take care of your back ...

Could a better idea of whether it is something that you can not live ....

I call it a fetish, but I could not solve for someone .. spank's important for me ..

If you really love your boyfriend, it's probably better to be honest been out of the way with him ... It is not easy, but to be caught doing something behind your back not just fun ...

Good luck and I hope that you (or get!) Find what you are looking for! ;)

Post a Comment