Sunday, February 7, 2010

Original Groping Videos What Would I Put Into A Search Bar If I Want To Find Transcripts/Scripts Of Japanese Programing?

What would I put into a search bar if I want to find Transcripts/Scripts of Japanese programing? - original groping videos

I want to see the original Japanese television / movie / anime with Japanese subtitles. My main problem is that I can not understand the word Japanese / kanji transcription ... Mainly, I was groping in the dark "with the help of Rikai-chan, but I need help. Lol.

Maybe if you can help and what they are looking for stories for children put (fairy print, with audio), which would be useful. :) I've always been a strong player in English, and if I have the ability to read and have read a story, I am inclined to take a lot of new vocab ... I want to find something to hear a little easier than Natsume Souseki lol.

Also, if someone comes from a Web site know that for each of these can be used under Arigatou gozaimasu! Honto No (___)_ m m_ kanshashiteimasu !!!!! (Excuse my lack of real contribution of Japan in this team!. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;)

2 comments:

Kouichi said...

Not many Japanese movies, television or DVD "that has Japanese subtitles, and much less free srt files for Japanese films.
But they exist.
Here is a list of films that are subtitled in Japanese.
http://web-shake.jp/01/modules/tinyd10/

And according to this page, you can watch movies with Japanese subtitles on the DVD has no subtitles.
http://web-shake.jp/01/
I have no idea how this works.
It appears that you register in the first place.

As for search terms, I propose the following keywords to find the log / subtitles for the Japanese film / TV shows / anime.
"画" or "日本语字幕聋唖者" or "日本语字幕聴覚障害日本语字幕邦者"

Stories for children, try "絵本朗読.
"朗読mp3" it would be good for some free audio books.

bluemoon... said...

What is your point? There is a simple and inexpensive, which means in the world.

Post a Comment